What Is Your Child's Favorite Food???

Thank You Lord For My Cereal - I don't know where he gets it from but cereal is the main course for him. Cereal, cereal, cereal!!!!
@Zo0mZo0m (1357)
Well mine likes and loves "cereal". Cold cereal that is. He ask for it everytime he sees it. He tells me he's hungry I ask him what does he want he says cereal. I'm like no. It doesn't matter what time of day it is he will ask for it.
@roniroxas (10576)
well my kids loves fruits... yes they are quite different from other kids but i dont know why. well its okay for me bcoz fruits are healthy than junk foods.
@Zo0mZo0m (1357)
Some kids love fruit over candy and that's gooooood!
@kitkat1 (1227)
All three of my children pretty much are the same. There favorite food is pasta dishes of any kind and there sure is alot of ways to serve up pasta. And it is pretty healthy to they will eat the whole wheat pasta so that is good too.
@Zo0mZo0m (1357)
I sure did like spaghatti as a child myself.
@daycarepal (1998)
My sons favorite food is pizza!! He's a growing teenager and to him there is nothing better than a good pizza. I love pizza also, but I don't eat it as often as he does.
@Zo0mZo0m (1357)
Most everyone likes pizza.