Do you feel crying for no reason attimes

hey folks have this ever happened with you that ..u feel like crying for no reason .how do you deal with the situation
As a college student who has taken a few Psychology courses, I hope to provide an informed response. It is perfectly natural for a person to feel the urge to cry. We are conditioned to correlate crying as a negative thing, due to the fact that it usually precedes something unpleasant. Crying or being sad is one of many emotions that we have no control over. An overload of any emotion is unhealthy. There are days where we walk around whistling and saying hello to strangers in a happy and unexplainable mood. The same goes for being sad. Both sorts of days are usually the result of our natural hormones. A large number of men find themselves in a rut every month that they can't explain. Both males and females are on a hormonal cycle. The difference being that the male's cycle is so physically obvious. I hope this clears up any questions or curiosities you may have had. And again, it is completely natural to feel sad. When this feeling lasts an abnormally long time and affects your daily routine, then this emotion has become unnatural.
I just wanted to let you know I found this very interesting. I never knew why some days I would just start cryiing for no reason. Thanks!
i've come across this situation many times. i just feel like crying and nothing more. this happens especially when i'm going through a tough period and everything just gathers inside and it eventuall explodes. it happens to anybody, it's human to cry after all... i don't have any remedies for this. whenever i'm alone and have this sort of feeling, i just cry. it's hard when i don't find any moments to spend with myself and think of all the things that cross my mind and even cry. but whenever i can and feel like crying i DO cry... after all it may be the best way to get rid of all the tension you gather inside your soul.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I may start to cry for no reason at all - or at least no apparent reason. It is not that bad to cry. I might feel more relaxed and happy afterwards. i do not mind crying in front of others either. if i start to cry i just cry until i stop by myself. I do not desperately try to stop myself.
Yes, it has happened to me on several occasions over the course of my life. I don't honestly know but I would begin to tear up. Sometimes I will just laugh it off but at others I'd just let the tears flow.