I have not been on mylot as much as I use to!!!!

@bkfuels (1605)
I have found that I have not had a lot of time to spend on here lately . and I want my friends to know I am trying to get back into it. I just bought a house for revenue property and it has taken up a lot of my time. I am trying to get back in to the swing of it again so bare with me those who have not heard from me in a while. Does anyone else loose touch with mylot for a few days at a time?
@aliasad (1567)
• Pakistan
Well, I had some off days over here as I went to a business meeting outside my place and it took a week over there. I even not used the net though it was available there. I don't know some body missed me here or not but I know that I missed myLot community and some of my friends here. Thanks for all.
@webeishere (36353)
I have yet to lose touch here really. I may take one day off now and then but thats it. As far as you not being here as much. That's fine. We all have our outside lives to lead. Have a great time while you are here though. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
I am going back to work tomorrow. I will get less time on here, but will do my best. I will be sure to hunt you down if I do not see you in a while!
@buenavida (8320)
• Sweden
Welcome back, bkfuels, I hope you donĀ“t have too much stress with the new house. And I also hope you will like it there and that your cats will settle down, which I think they will do. If I have moved with cats, they usually like the place as long as their family is there. Take the time you need, we all have to take care of different tasks now and then.
@ILANEDRI (1922)
• Israel
Congratulations for buying a house. That's the most important thing right now. You should finish signing up all the papers, and don't worry, i'm sure that every one will understand. Just get back to us as soon as possible :)
@CatVegas (711)
I can relate to what you are saying. I have times that I just can't seem to find a discussion that I can reply to so I take a few days away from MyLot. Congrats on your new house...Get all settled in and you will find more time to be back on here...We all have to take time away at times...
@1983tyler (508)
I'm glad you are back. I have times where I lose touch with myLot for a few days. But for me it is mostly when I feel like I have nothing to say. Congradulations on your new house.
@sidoney (1033)
• Jamaica
I fell like a visitor some time as when I leave for weeks when come back
I have just returned after a couple of days away and now my mailbox is full of notifications that my friends have started new topics. As well as that, my internet connection is running slow as my son is downloading movies and music, so I am never going to be able to catch up on my responses. I also need to start redecorating my house as we intend to sell it in the near future so I will have less time to spend on myLot. I think I may just have to take a complete break for a few weeks until I get everything sorted out. Good luck with your new house.