protesting against something?

Australia
hey, wondering if someone could help me out, i want to protect about fox baiting, i think fox baiting is like animal cruelty, i saw my dog tammy go through agony yesterday. it takes around 5 hours to kill them and it makes them sick and in so much pain and that is just so cruel, what do you think? and how could i organise something about this? thanks
@doctorul (1063)
Yes! I like to protest against sadness! Do you think is it pos?! Greetings!
i think it is possible, dont know how but im going to really look into it. i want people to know just how cruel it is seeing a poor dog suffering from this poison. it actually worse than a baby screaming their head off and you have no idea why.
@caramello (4382)
Written petitions and get as many signatures as you can then send it off and hope for the best!
@lilaclady (28245)
You could always start up your own blog or do a webpage, you could also get in touch with a few animal welfare societies to get more info perhaps, goodluck with this animals need people to care and protect them...