Attention: New energy drink!!!

@Kaeli72 (1230)
Are you a fan of Red Bull, Monster, Rock Star and other such energy drinks? Do you find yourself guzzling down coffee and caffiene just to stay awake? You can do those, but you'll find yourself feeling really low after the rush. Is this healthy for you? Not really. But what can get you feeling great with out harming your body? Tahitian Noni International came out with their new version of the energy drink: HIRO. It has no caffiene but keeps you going without the "crash" feeling. Plus, another benifit of it is the noni juice in it. So far, HIRO isn't available in stores, but you can order some through www.tni.com/darrenandkaelidenny
@freak369 (5050)
Hiro has been around for a while now ... at least in my neck of the woods it has been.
@Kaeli72 (1230)
Really? Where abouts do you live because HIRO has been introduced to the TNI distributors last Tuesday at the Los Vegas convention.
@mschiqui (1284)
havnt seen one here in the philippines,perhaps i could try one.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
i have never heard of this but I will sure look for it. I need to start drinking something besides just water and soda all the time.