Do you eat vegetables?

I only eat malunngay, pechay, string beans as my favorite vegetables. But when my daugther is there i make sure that i will eat vegetables as their model so that they will follow me. Even if i dont like that kind of vegetable i forced my self to eat. How about you? Do you eat vegetables to let the little ones follow you?
@jalalnp (403)
I am mainly depending homely made vegetables and fruits because in the modern world all are suing huge amount of chemical in agricultural field it is very harmful for health.
@lanshang (139)
I like eating vegetables very much.Actually i have to eat meat because i am so weak. It is said a healthy diet should contain all kinds of food.
@ram_cv (16516)
I take a lot of vegetables in my food. In fact, if I have not taken either vegetables or fruits in a meal, I feel quite empty. My favorites are lady's fingers, potato and spinach, though, I eat almost all the vegetables. I eat them because I like to be healthy and also like to be a role model for my kids. As I am a vegetarian, I am deprived of 50% of the good food in the world :), I don't want to miss out on the other 50% by being choosy. Cheers! Ram
@sshazie (253)
I certainly eat veges. i love them...all sorts. need them at every meal even if its just a bite on my burger when i'm out. young ones do tend to mimic how u speak and what u eat. i think most kids will eat or at least try anything that looks interesting when served to them. explain y its so important to take vege and the effects. do this frequently... watch documentaries together. they will understand very soon.
I eat vegetables, not because I wanted others to be their model but because I wanted to. I make sure than either lunch or dinner, I take vegetables. My favorites are Lettuce, Kangkong, Pechay Baguio & Baguio Beans. =)
I love vegetables. They are the main part of my diet. I like all different kinds, potatoes, spinach, broccoli are the ones I eat the most.
I love vegies but since i live in the USA i am truly curious as to what are malunngay, and pechay,? I have never heard of them here .