What would you like to do?

@sahyd2don (2950)
Watch TV or surf on Internet.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
If I had a choice between surfing the Internet and watching tv, I would inevitably watch tv because I am an 80's geek. I watched a lot of tv in my "Wonder Years," and I still prefer the television to the increasingly work-like Internet environment. The Internet is changing the home into the office and vice-versa, and I don't agree with that aspect of new media. The home should remain the home. In short, I prefer the tv because the tv is a part of the home environment. On the other hand, the Internet and other related new media should remain a part of work only. I don't think it is good when people bring their "work" into the home. Do you see how these two very important aspects of life are getting intertwined and confused for the other?
I like to watch tv more, because while watching tv i can rest. I am a busy working mother so watching tv would be the my relaxation. Surfing the net is good but it takes lots of time. I am in computer mostly in my free time but i am doing my mylot.
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
before i got addicted to mylot, i always stay infront of the telly when not busy about anything. but now, for 7 months, i rarely watch television shows. hehe. but when i want to watch a movie, i just buy a DVD film and watch it at home. when doing nothing, i am usually at mylot. enjoying my time here. so, i am more into surfing the net!
@maryannemax (12174)
• Sweden
by the way, i also love to chat with my boyfriend everyday since we live so far apart. he completes my day.
@deesamps (653)
Oohh, that's an easy one! For me, I would much rather surf on the internet then watch tv or a movie. There is so much more that you can do on here and tv is so limited.
@sweetlady10 (3620)
I don't watch TV that much. I like to spend my time infront of my computer. I like to watch movies and that I can do in my computer also. So, if you will ask me to choose one I will definitely choose internet. As in internet I can get all the news.
@aprilgrl (4460)
If there is nothing on TV I would be on the internet.
@Willowlady (10666)
I don't have to choose, I do both. Had my morning shows and now watching the animusic and respong to Mylot stuff. If not television then we play a movie and computer or even music on cd in the player or our musicmatch on the computer. So no choice needed.
@sshazie (253)
I love surfing the net, responding to discussion on myLot, chatting on msn, cooking, reading, listening to music and playing with my nintendo ds. i love my job but if i can choose to be a rich taitai, why not? haha i would love to get involved in some kinda volunteer work if i have the time. in fact that is my new year resolution.
@markmoney (2868)
Both but i do like more surfing on the Internet. It's interactive and more to explore. Tv is limited.
@ARLANE (83)
I love to do both.