Springtime is here

What are you most looking forward to this spring? I am going to love to be able to have our doors and windows open again to let in the warmer air. Also am looking forward to be able to wear just t-shirt outside and be warm. Its starting to get warm here, but not nice enough really because of the rainy weather. We have had a couple nice sunny days with warm weather.
I keep waiting for spring - it is teasing me with warmer days and then a snow, and then warmer days again ~ I can just feel spring in the air and I want it to finally come. I love to garden (flowers) and I really enjoy the time spent outside. This fall we added a hot tub and deck out back in an area we never have really used for anything before -- I'm planning all sorts of landscaping and seating to go around the hottub area. I have so many projects in mind it's nuts -- but I love it and as soon as I can it's winter clean up and starting in to get the ground ready.
Thank you for the best response! I can't wait for this weekend -- it's going to be just lovely out and the yard is calling me! lol
@rsmith512 (1561)
My mom and I did some weeding and planting or is it gardening a few weeks ago. I thought that it was fun, and I loved the nice, warm weather. But now it is in the lower 30's!! :( Maybe Spring will finally come next week! :)
I'm really happy and excited with the fact that I no longer have to bundle up like crazy just to walk outside. At school, we have to walk across the quad to get to our meals and the wind up there blows so much. It gets annoying after awhile and is generally really annoying whenever you just want to grab a bite to eat. Not only that, you freeze whenever you walk outside. I'm glad that I can ditch those heavy coats and wear t-shirts.
@missyd79 (3442)
i am looking forward to my son playog tee ball. I think he is going to have so much fun and it is going to be fun to watch him play and have fun
@rsmith512 (1561)
We had warm weather this Monday. But, on Tuesday all the way through today the temperature has dropped dramatically. It went from about the 80's on Monday, to today (Friday) in the 30's right now!! REALLY COLD! There was even flurries/snow today!! In the Spring! I wish that it was warm so that I didn't have to bundle up as much and could sit outside in the warm weather. We are also so cold inside that we had to turn on the heater and light fires...with hot cocoa!! It's suppose to be SPRING!! :) It is suppose to be like this all next week!