MY Saviour Wears Jeans

@Zelmarq (11503)
Cebu City, Philippines
My Savior Wears Jeans © By Andrew Embry When I finally pass away some day, I can merely hope and pray That I will gaze upon Christ. Though he is constantly depicted in free flowing robes of white, That is not the Savior I expect to see in my sights, No, that image simply is not right. My Savior wears jeans. Yes, He wears jeans, an opinion I refuse to deny, And if you need reassurance you only need to look toward the sky, And gaze at the intricate shades of blue. His jeans are long, battered, tattered, and torn. They've been stained with blood, tears, and sweat since before I was born. The blue varies through fades, and prices He's paid. The most appealing part of the jeans are the many splotches of bleach, From where He has tried to reach and teach, As He walks to and fro, Cleaning the coats, of those whom He knows. And I will be the one of the first to confide, That those stains on his jeans will stay there with pride, No matter how much He uses Clorox 2 or Tide, Because the blotches we see is from where He's lived, thrived, and died, And eventually risen days after making his crucial decision. Yes, it is true, I can see through the blue, my Savior wears jeans. I'd like to share this very beautiful poem, it touched my heart.
@mschiqui (1284)
Wow, very wonderful, i am deeply touched..Truely, that's how good and loving God is.Hope all of will realized.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
es, I love this poem thats why I posted this here. I hope you all will like it.
@Zo0mZo0m (1357)
Holy Jeans - Jesus wears jeans
I loved the poem and I like me some jeans as well. I love knowing that My Saviour wears jeans just like I or is it I like Him.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Hello zoomzoom! Yes, very true. I hope this poem also touch others heart. have a nice day!