A crafty coping.....

@Zelmarq (11503)
Cebu City, Philippines
A crochet a day will keep the doctor away. Well, true to me, I have always treated my crochet habit of venting my emotions. It has been my desire to learn to crochet. When I was just a kid I woould envy my grand ma croheting her curtains so fast I just watch in complete awe. Then, finally, I learned to crochet. At first, it could rip off the patience in but, my desidre to learn was greater than the pain I was encountering. Now, I am not really that expert but I have a few creations and I am glad its also one way of bringing my patience to a level. I enjoy every new journey, I know the crocheting world is new to me, lots of thngs to learn and adventures to endure. Its a crafty coping, helping my out on my not so good moods.
That is a very constructive way to deal with a negative situation. I commend you. I have given you another + rating for that star, as you are doing a great job. I love to read your posts. I cut. I am a rare scissor cutting artist. www.mgcreativearts.com and http://www.cafepress.com/margieanneart is where I keep myself busy.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Hello margie! Wow paper cutting; i hope I could cut like you. Im a lousy cutter and not very good with accuracy. Have a nice day!
@mschiqui (1284)
me too iknow and love crocheting...i learned it during high school.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
bag - orange crochted bag, this is the first bag I made.
I also have another picture of my crocheted bag. I hope you like this one.
@lilaclady (28240)
Thats so good to have something that is a form of therapy really, I find the computer does the same for me, it helps to keep your peace of mind and that is good...good on you.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
round wallets - The wallets I made for my friends.
Yes its a very good therepy. I have here a picture of the round wallets I made a few months.
@cdparazo (5768)
I think that is indeed a very crafty way of coping and venting ones frustrations. We have different ways of coping and yours is positive in a sense that you get to see the results of such venting.