thank you fellow mylotters!!! :)

my recent discussion of http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/920085.aspx about "I Love You..." has by far the most number of responses i received since joining mylot 17 days ago. for all those who responded, please be patient as i try to read all the responses. i have only read until response number 12 and there are more than 90 responses. as much as i am happy that i received a lot of responses and i like adding comments as well, maybe i won't be able to give comments to everyone, so pardon me for that. it may take about 2 days before i could choose a best response and it's tough as i like most of the responses already. so i would like to thank everyone who responded, and if you have experienced having started a long thread, i hope you can give me advise on how to manage this. do you also add comments to all responses? how long before you award the best response? what happens when you have more than 2 responses, do you still choose which is best or you don't choose at all?
@misheleen73 (6037)
congrats to you... take your time and do what you feel best. If you feel the poster deserves a comment, by all means comment. If you can pick a best answer, do so as well. It's not about how we all do things, it's what you feel comfortable doing !! Good luck and happy posting !!
thank you! i know there are many mylotters that have more than 100 responses in their discussions. i'm just wondering how they were able to manage it. ;)
@lenywp (1965)
Congratulations, that is a big milestone in your mylot 'career'! You don't have to add comments to all responses as it's too much work. I usually avoid giving best responses if all the posts are of good quality, but if you can pick out a really good one, then go for it!
thanks! i'm a bit overwhelmed by the number and quality of responses i received. and sometimes i'm having a hard time trying to decide which will be the best response. i have received several BRs already that i want to return my appreciation to mylot users that's why i want to give out BRs too. :)