why do i fell so lonely?

China
i am 31 years old now,but i am not married yet,why
The question is do you want to get married? Do you want to share your life with someone? Are you capable of committment? It takes time to get to know someone and if you want a relationship, go out there and be social, call dating lines and speak to women, join activities that has women in it. Not everyone is meant to get married. Some people enjoy their freedom and they are happier that way. And some people want companionship and want to share and receive love and they feel more secure this way.
Perhaps you haven't met the right person yet. Do you go out to different places? Do you have friends you can go out with? Perhaps you need to be widening your circle of friends and going to new places. Don't worry, things will work out.
@lilaclady (28270)
I think the old saying of you just haven't met the right one yet, to me marriage is not that important, I hope you meet someone nice soon....
@samson1967 (7423)
You are already married in the heaven. Wait patiently to get marry on the earth.