World Cup

Bangalore, India
Hi all!Almost the first league of the World cup is over.Now i want to know from you what are the chances of Australia. My strong belief is that Australia will lift the World Cup once more. The team spirit and the team work which Aussies displayed, makes me to believe that they will be the winners.The early exit of India and Pakistan made their position more strong. Please respond to this discussion and give your views.
@ackars (1942)
Australia - Australia,the champions team ever...
Yes.I would agree with you.I ve posted the same in many discussions.They are in superb form.Look at them till now.They have not yet lost a match in the world cup this time.All wins are just super.The way they won against south africa(The number ones in the world) is just amazing.I think the only threat to them is Newzeland.They too are in superb form and has not lost a single match till now in the cup.Im looking forward to Newzeland vs Australia match...