"Rice or Bread"

After a long hours of sleep, when we wake up, we eat our breakfast... What source of carbohydrates do you prefer to, is it with rice or just a bread?
@Rosepetal (352)
I wouldn't choose rice for breakfast -- for lunch, though, and it would have to be brown rice as this is heathier than white rice. Lately I've been trying to eat fresh fruit for breakfast.
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
i have tried brown rice, too. and honestly, brown rice is a lot more expensive compared to the ordinary rice we have. however, if we look for what's best for our health,brown rice is always better.
@maryannemax (12172)
• Sweden
everytime i wake up, i always look for rice. if there's none yet cooked, i cook and while waiting i eat some bread. better to have nothing at all while waiting. still, i prefer to have rice over bread. i can live without bread but i might have a hard time surviving without rice!
@repzkoopz (1895)
that depends on my schedule. if i'm scheduled to go out for a meeting, or anything requiring work, i eat rice. but if i'm staying home, i prefer bread. sometimes, i don't even eat if i want to get more sleep.