If you could do it over,would you marry your spouse again?

@OURDEW (4812)
I sure would. again and again.
@weemam (13389)
Yes I most definitely would , I am married to the most considerate man in the world and a true gentleman too , WE have been married almost 46 years with 3 sons and 44 grandchildren . I almost lost him last August when there was complications with his triple bypass operation but he is still her with me and every day is so precious , yes I would marry him again tomorrow xx
@OURDEW (4812)
I,m glad you have such a special husband, and a wonderful family.
@weemam (13389)
Thank you so much for the best response , that was really nice of you , I just noticed I put 44 grandchildren lol , it should be 4 xxxxxxx
@soleya (1102)
• Latvia
I am not sure as I am tired of all money issues that we have. I hate that I need to pay for myself all the time and my husband just don't want to do anything to change the situation. I would like to marry a man who would be more loving and could take responsibility for his family.
@OURDEW (4812)
I hope that things get better.
Oh yeah!!!
@OURDEW (4812)
Sounds like you found a great husband. thats wonderful.
@SheliaLee (2738)
Yes, I would definitely marry my husband again. He is very good to me and our kids. He is a wonderful husband and father and a good provider. I can't say enough how much I love him and am thankful to have him as my husband.
Yes, I sure would! A million times over!