Ghost Cats - new book

@ElicBxn (60884)
I posted a while back that I had a friend that had writen a book. Well, I got my "tribbers" copy today! I hope a lot of you will run out and get it! Not just because of my story, but to support my friend. I've glanced thru it & what I've read (besides my tale) has been quite good! So, that info on the book is: Ghost Cats, humanencounters with feline spirits by Dusty Rainbolt. ISBN 978-1-59921-004-9
@raydene (9875)
I'm going to ask the local libraries to buy copies.They are good about stuff like that .I also will check amazon for it.Thanks for the heads up Raydene
@ElicBxn (60884)
I did find a listing on Amazon back at the first of the month - good luck!
It sounds like a very interesting book. Is it an anthology? Do you happen to know where it is available...Barnes and Noble, Boarders, Amazon? I have limited access to bookstores where I live, but we do have a Barnes and Noble. It would be easier if there was a site that I could order it online, if you know of one. As a fellow writer, I certainly like to support other writers and will get a copy. Thanks in advance for the information. Happy Posting.
@ElicBxn (60884)
I remember searching for it back at the first of the month & found it online - just go to the website & type in either the title or the author I know it was at Amazon
Thank you very much. I will try Amazon. Congrats for being published as well, sorry I forgot to say in in my post above.
@ElicBxn (60884)
its not me, its a friend, Dusty Rainbolt, but I have a true cat ghost story in the book.
@slickcut (8141)
I do remember the post that you are refering to.It is very nice of you to try and help your friend promote their book.I would like to know a little more about the book,like what is it about,and something that you feel is the selling points of the book.It appears that the book is about cats.Ok i now see what you are saying about human encounters with feline spirits....Sorry i did not read far enough down..Just one question I would like to ask now..Is this true encounters that your friend wrote about? If the encounters are real,than i would be interested in the book...Thank you.
@ElicBxn (60884)
The one I have in there is true, I have every reason to believe that the rest are too, at least one mentions someone I met breifly at a convention, and that is only as far as I've gotten into it as of today.
@jwfarrimond (4474)
I'm in the UK and it's not available here, so I'll be ordering it from Amazon.com and have it delivered to my 2nd home in Stillwater, OK where I'll be in a couple of weeks time. I'll look forward to reading it then.
@ElicBxn (60884)
How very odd, I wonder if the company knows it isn't available over seas - it could be they are working on a publishing company over there.... Like how Scolastica books publishes the Harry Potter over here.