Who takes care of the bills in your house?

You or your spouse? I take care of all that stuff. My husband could never handle it. I know that for a fact. Over the summer I was out of town for 8 weeks and he was in charge of actually writing out the checks for the bills. I told him everything that needed to be paid and how much to pay and he still screwed it up. I had accidentally forgetten one bill when we left so it didn't get paid. I found that out when he got the next one which was double. Oops on my part. But he didn't pay it. I asked him weeks later and he said he never paid the double bill so the next one was triple. He also paid one credit card late which meant our interest rate went up. Even though I asked him everyday for over a week if he had paid it yet. He said he took care of it and then I get the bill and it was late the month before. So bills are one more stress that I am soley responsible for.
@crystal8577 (1470)
Dh does. He keeps track of everything on the computer. We have never had a problem with it & he does a wonderful job. I should become more involved simply in case something happens to him.
I've tried to get my husband involved but he doesn't listen. He screwed everything up while I was out of town. Even though I called him and told him exactly what to pay and when. Ugh. Which reminds me I have to do bills later today or they will be late. I hate it. It stressed me out and gets me really depressed.