what type of cellphone you are using?

cellphone - cellphone is an electronic device used to communicate between two person across satellite space frequency.
@rjdreyes (279)
Japan
what type of cellphone you are using? i used sony ericson w810i walkman, i loved this phone, i can listen my favorite music, and a whole a lot more features on it.
@juntoboy (614)
i using nokia 6100. it is to old. but i like it. because i use this phone only to call my partner and my friend. i use this phone to send a SMS to other people. but i want to change this. because i want to 3D. and i want to see other people in other plave with this phone.
@rjdreyes (279)
• Japan
oh you mean 3G phones, that's nice. :)
@neenasatine (2844)
nokia 1100.cant afford to buy expensive phones like the Nokia N series
i used smart amazing phone... it is powered by Microsoft so you're like holding a personal computer anywhere you go...
@rjdreyes (279)
• Japan
yeah cool on you, mine i got it in globe subscription, it is a good thing too and lots of features.
@xMinnie (164)
I use Nokia 6600, one of the many Camera phones all over the Philippines (My country). It's packed with so many features, too. But then, in my country, the better your phone, the more chances you get of getting them stolen. :P
@xeyedsyd (119)
different kind of cellular phones traveled in and out of my hand, hehe, i was usin a sony ericson before it was stolen, then switch to nokia, then i saw this new blackberry model, its really great! i wanna one, hehe