Has Anyone Tried the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner?

I have been interested in this for a while but I have been on the fence about buying one. Is it worth it? I'm not sure that I want to spend $20 on something that do that well. Have you tried it? Is it worth the money?
@kaperkitty (1097)
OK I have been suckered into buying this product and you can gather from my suckered in i was not impressed..It was horrible its doesn't clean the corners of tiles the grout doesn't come clean like good old fashion scrubbing and the slimy soap sum doesn't come off either.it did however do the top part extremely well but guess what it doesn't get dirty lol..honestly i would not recommend it maybe I'm just fussy but i was not at all satisfied with the results and i really wanted to be i hate cleaning the shower.one plus it smells nice lol but smell isn't everything lol hope this helps Cheryl
I was afraid of that. That is why I just resist the urge to buy one. It seems to be expensive and not that good. Oh well.
sorry to be such a bummer lol cheryl
LOL! Not a bummer, just a true opinion!
as a daily maintenance,it's not bad at all. if you have any lime scale already,remove that first though. i found it didn't remove that too well if it was already on there.
That is what I thought. Nothing is better, or cheaper, than elbow grease, sigh.