Beauty Tips

@Trishzen (281)
Share with us beauty tips that are useful to you. The tried and tested favorites, that you've found helpful.
@Jellen (1852)
I'm not sure anyone would say I am beautiful enough to consider giving advice, but one thing I have practiced these past 50 years is to cover my eyes with shades when in the sun. At present, I have no eye wrinkles or crows feet. I attribute it to a pudgy face that keep wrinkles at bay and shades that keep me from squinting.
@Trishzen (281)
That's good advice Jellen, I really should wear shades more often. It just seems that I'm always loosing or breaking them!
@tvnaresh (1583)
Drink more water...do yoga or some excercise
@Trishzen (281)
I'd like to try yoga. I need something to help me relax-not to mention, I'm so unflexible, that would probobly help.
@BuffMom (2215)
Go to sleep early, drink lots of water, eat right and use SPF
@Trishzen (281)
spf prevents wrinkles, so that's good :)
@ebizgold (43)
I drink plenty of water..walk at least 3 times a week, do morning stretches before I even get out of bed... great to improve flexibility. Try to meditate every day..Have a good laugh each day.. It really lifts your spirits. Always wear sunscreen...& most importantly moisturize your hands daily... Your hands are one of the first to show your age. See beautyinsidersecrets.blogspot.com For more tips. Do something special for myself every day.
@LBS1178 (317)
Like someone already said, I always exfoliate. I also use baby lotion on my body. I dont think there is any other lotion as thick and rich. I love it. I also swear by Cliniques All About Eyes.
@mandakat (879)
Put lip chap or lip balm underneath your lipstick or lip gloss, even if they're moisturizing. Use sunscreen! Re-apply!! Wash off makeup before bed... then the pores can breathe overnight. As for brand-name products, I looooove Vichy from Normaderm for skin care! Remember... you can go cheap on shampoos, but conditioners are VERY important! Don't EVER skip conditioner! Brush your hair from the bottom up. If you have curls, a wide-toothed comb is best, a brush with wide-set plastic bristles with nubs on the end is acceptable. Brushing in the shower with conditioner in is a GOOD idea! If you have long hair, never, EVER tie it back in ANYTHING like an elastic, even one meant for hair. They break and damage hair very, very quickly. Go with scrunchies or barrettes.
do meditation and share your happines you will be ever beautiful
@anipa1 (197)
Try to stay stress free. I know it's hard when you have to go out to work every day,but find something happy to think about first thing in the morning ,before you go out.Remember how lucky you are to be alive and healthy. :)