Collecting Mystic Stamps

I collect stamps from the Mystic Stamp Company, and I am wondering if any Mylot users also collect stamps from the same stamp company, or collect stamps from any company. Please share about your stamp collection. I have a few collections so far. Today in the mail I received the Heritage First Day Cover Collection. As I went for my daily walk, I started thumbing through them. I was amazed at how they capture the history, it is very moving to me. I have one that has the picture of "More than 250,000 Americans converged on the Mall in Washington, D.C., to demonstrate in support of civil rights."
@nrnotrare (631)
Hello towongfoo27.... I've been collecting stamps and postal history a little more than 48 years. There are many places to buy stamps. The Mystic company is one of the most expensive sellers. If you would like to know more about other places to buy stamps and covers, let me know. In my discussions you will find my offer of free stamps to any collector in mylot who is interested. All I ask is that you send a request by regular mail so that I can have something from you for my collection. I am trying to see if I can acquire an item of mail from all the countries involved with mylot and something from each of my mylot friends. Would you be interested in creating your own collection like this, starting with some material from me? I have sent a request to you to add me as one of your friends so that I can send you my address. Please let me know what you think. Tom
Thank you Tom, I appreciate your offer. I don't know if I will keep buying stamps from the expensive Mystic, for I don't have much experience with other stamp companies. I recently started collecting, and I enjoy the history and the stamps.
Hello towongfoo27........ If you are interested, in my discussions you will find my offer of free stamps to any member of mylot interested. All I ask is that you send a request by regular mail. I am trying to collect something from all of the countries involved with mylot and something from each of my mylot friends. Would you be interested in starting your own collection like this starting with something from me ? I have been collecting a little more than 48 years and I have been mentoring several youngsters and adult beginners for about five years now. If you would like, I could send you some information to give you an idea of the wide variety of material available for collectors. I live in a tiny little town of 79 people in southeast Nebraska and the only other collector I now of anywhere near me is my wife Sara. She is developing a collection of special delivery stamps and covers. My interests are now centered of the Classic era centering on the Civil War and about the same time period world wide. There are also some modern items we find appealing. You mention that you enjoy the historical aspect of stamps, is there a particular time period that interests you ?? Any countries you would like to know more about ? Tom
I need some help with this company!! lol. They haven't responded to my email yet so Ill just ask mylot for now :). I got the stamps on approval thing and I'm not sure "how to work this". Can anyone help me? I don't want to do something wrong lol.