We are all so different name three common threads that bind us here on Mylot..

@yanjiaren (9050)
1. We all trrying to make money online. 2. We like to know about different cultures 3. We like to seek and give advice on various topics.. add to the list please..
@lols189 (4797)
also we all like to meet new people
@yanjiaren (9050)
great every one..you are here..i feel alive again..
Sorry you have been lonely today. I would like to be here more. I hope some more people find this neat and positive discussion.
@yanjiaren (9050)
thanks friend
@CatEyes (2449)
We like to vent!! We like to have adult conversation! We like to have anothers opinion about a touchy topic when we would never have brought it otherwise. At least I do.
@yanjiaren (9050)
great..I wish I could vent too..lol..
@mansha (6301)
4.we all talk too much, lol 5.we all love internet 6. we all stay awake to make just one more post in the night(before we realise that its almostt morning. 7. Hats off to our partners who tolerate us
@yanjiaren (9050)
yeah man it's 3 am est and i am mylotting sad eh?
We like to share our happiness and sadness. We Like to meet people. We like to improve our skills. Thats what I can think of right now Any ways Take Care May GOD Bless YOU
i guess , the whole idea of chatting and making money is pretty interesting which makes us come bac for more
4. We are willing to share what is happening in our lives. 5.We do not seem to be too bothered by age differences. 6. We get passionate about our interests.
@elisata (569)
• Netherlands
- we like to write... - we like to make friends - close by or on the other side of the world... - we like to exchange experiences - we like to find some 'soulmates' who went through the same process
@plumwish07 (4060)
4. We like to share our idea with others. 5. We like to meet new people and new friend. 6. We get a good tips and information. 7. We love to be mylot members :)
@banta78 (4335)
Well i feel we all like to express ourselves, our feelings through our posts on mylot. We all love the wonderful platform mylot has provided us to air our views, to meet and mingle and make new lovely friends on mylot. We are able to connect with people irrespective of their creed, cast, race, nationality as one BIG family. We all like to share our expertise and experience with fellow mylotians so that it benefits all of us. We all have dreams, are nice, friendly lot who are quite active on mylot. And yes we also share lot of common interests like making money online, writing blogs... Great discussion to remind us of what mylot means to all of us. :)
We can all share our opinions without fear of being thought stupid. We like to learn about different cultures and traditions. We learn to be more tolerant towards others. We like to share things that make us laugh or cry. Sorry lol, its 12.12am and my mind is starting to slow down a little. These are all I could come up with right now.