panda poo or elephant dung...your preference?

@tess1960 (2387)
Do you think society would willingly use paper made from panda poo? A zoo in china is looking into doing just that. The artticle in our newspaper here said that another zoo is already supplying elephant dung to make paper. I forget where. Does this concept disgust you as much as it does me? I mean I am all for recycling but damn, Gross! Just the thought I might be writing on or wiping with paper made from animal excrement is.....yuck, is all I can say here!!! What do you think?
@weemam (13389)
Thats ok as long as its not envelopes and then we lick them lol ; it was funny but when I was shopping today I picked up some recycled toilet rolls and I wondered where they came from too , lol xx( an Idea for an other discussion) lol
@weemam (13389)
Thank you so much for the best response pal xxxxx
@ElicBxn (59621)
considering what they make paper out of, & what it goes thru to become paper - who cares! you even gone by a paper mill? they actually smell worse than an oil refinery! After they've grind it up, boil it, bleach it, boil it some more, put ground up rags in it, boil it some more, bleach it some more the spread it on screens to drain the newly created pages - who cares what it was before it was paper?
@tess1960 (2387)
Paper mills use wood and recyced paper. Some rags are made from wood fibers. Panda poo is crap! Ok, so wild animals do crap on trees and then the trees are cute and the wood is made into paper and ....OH geez now I'm really grossed out. Animals crapped on my paper.........
I think there is already enough crap in our newspapers. (LOL)