Do you let people drive your car?

@OURDEW (4812)
How do you feel about it?
@ElicBxn (60895)
I don't like it, but there are a few that I have allowed to drive my car. My insurance has me sign a form that certain people that had lived with me couldn't drive my car - Now I only have 1 roomie that doesn't drive & since she can't see over the hood of the car, I don't think I'm letting her do it any time soon!
@weemam (13377)
In the past yes I used to let my eldest drive my car if his wife was using theirs and he was on night shift , I never realized until this post though that he hasn't asked since I got my new Picasso over a year ago , the thing is I think another driver is only covered 3rd party and it would be a bit expensive to replace my new one , I love my car though xx
The only persons I let drive my car are my husband, my mom, and my mother-in-law, because I have ridden with them, and trust them to know how to take care of my car and how to avoid getting to accidents. Plus I know they won't go out "joy riding" in it, like I know many of the friends I have out here would, since it is basically meant for off roading type of things, but that's not the reason I got it. Four wheel drive works wonders in snowy conditions.
@Stringbean (1273)
We let our adult children borrow our pickup at times and feel very comfortable about it. Also, I have allowed my granddaughter to drive hundreds of miles when she accompanied me on a trip. She had a learner's permit but not a regular license. I was there to make sure she was in control so I wasn't too worried. Our insurance doesn't cover anyone under 25 driving it alone though so we have a few years for her to get more experience before we have to decide whether to let her drive the car alone. I wouldn't just loan it to anyone who asked. I would have to know their driving ability, and the reason they needed it would have to be a good one.
@BrainTeaser (1430)
• Pakistan
Well i never let anybody drive my vehicle, so i guess there isnt any feelings involved with it.But my friend do let others drive his car and after he give someone he's always like what happened if the other person have an accident always unsatisfied.