mylot is the best!!!!!

for me mylot is the best,they pay , i received my payment and it's ransferred to my bank account that is why i am so thankful to this site!!!!
@amaine (2037)
Yes. I totally agree with you. From all the sites I have been in, I must say that being a member here is the most productive way I have been in the internet. Oh, so you have been paid already? Congratulations to you then. I am about to receive my next payment the following month. I only need $0.51 to make it to $10.00 and I think I will be able to get it tonight. It really felt great when I saw my that I had my earnings transferred to my bank account last month. This is the first site I had joined a money making site, after knowing this site, I tried to look for other sites that offer the same. But, eventually, I never found one. I sticked to this site and found out that this is totally the best site ever! I am a happy member in this site and I will always be a happy member. I get contented with the earnings that I make, and at the same time, I get to enjoy the discussions. I get to share my thoughts and feelings with others and others do the same. (--,) Also, if you are thankful, I also feel the same. I think whoever the administrator(s) is/are, they are doing a great job! :)