Are you contented with your life?

Are you? or your still expecting for more?
@info2go (241)
Well, I agree with what she said that humans instinctively wants more and more things to better his living conditions. As for me, I am content with all my girls right now... lol, just kidding... Practically, I am quite content with my life now but if there is a chance to improve my current situation then I'd go for it. Everyone wants to live the happy life so they seek for ways to realize their goals, just as much as I want to finish my studies so I can finally work and live the life I've dreamed of and if fate is kind enough as to give me much more opportunities to earn money then I'd be much willing to help other people to achieve contentment. But one undeniable fact is that Man knows no contentment, some say it can bring peril to himself and some say it's better, I say it's better because if Man was content with his fire, cave and raw meat then we wouldn't be here right now, wouldn't you think so too?...
Yeah i think too. Well i blame it to the first man and women created by god. Adam and eve. I they didn't bite that apple from the tree of knowledge, satisfaction is still a part of human nature. But of course, there are no human race. hehe.
@dexterous21 (1180)
It is of human nature to search and explore for things to make our lives even better. If we got something that we wanted to have, it is our nature to expect for more. I am contented of some aspect in my life but I am not in some aspect. I am doing my best to make it better. I am contented in my job becuase I am enjoying it but I am not contented with my income if I will sum up all the bills that I am paying. I am not contented where I live becuase I am just renting a flat, I will be satisfied if I will have my own house. I want to study more and have a higher degree with what I have.
Well i agree. Like what we have studied in Humanities that it's our human nature to be unsatisfied. We always search for satisfactory well in fact we never been satisfied. I got your point. Me either, i like my course but i don't like my grades. haha! Some like an irony.