what country would you like to visit?

around the world - winner of the 2006 international day contest, very colorful
if you are given a chance to visit another country, what country would it be? if i was given this chance, i'd go to france! visit paris and all the sites and drink coffee.. hehehhee!
@claui_me (56)
I like see japan some day. I was always fascinated by their culture.
yeah, they were able to preserve their old traditions and ways upto these modern times.. thanks for your reply!
@vesuvius (1677)
If I were given a chance, I'd like to visit Egypt or Greece.. I think the history embedded in these places are just remarkable and being able to go to those places would be so fantastic.. If I'd have this wonderful chance, I'd visit famous landmarks such as the Pyramids at Giza [Egypt] of the Parthenon [Greece]. At least Im gonna have a look of the world before the modern technology came... A turn back time panorama...
yeah! that would be a great way to learn things and not just read them from books.. thanks for your response!
I've been to France and enjoyed it very much. I would love to go to Algeria. It is a very beautiful country. Unfortunately, with terrorism, it is not safe to go right now.
wow! lucky you! thanks for the response!
well really a strange answer from my side.... i would love 2 visit each and every country...... but 1st choice is swithzerland...
yeah, a trip around the world.. see everything that can be seen!! thanks for the reply!
@mannu123 (144)
I would like to visit few parts of Australia. I am fond of wild life and I love kangaroos.
you'd get to see koalas too! thanks for your response!
@rainbow (6763)
New Zealand, I'd like to see where they made lord of the rings and the rainforests. Anywhere else with jungles, rainforests, savana, big animals, I would love to see it all! Nowhere too hilly as I get puffed out easily, lol.
i didn't know lord of the rings was filmed there.. hmmm... thanks for the response!
I have always wanted to visit the USA, but there are particular places I would want to see. The Black Hills in Dakota have always held a facination for me, so to visit there would be wonderful
US is a big country and lots of sights to see! thanks for the reply!