How do you make your online payments?

Mauritius
duiscuss about the various payment options as paypal, e-gold, credit cards...
I only pay online for ebay and amazon. Amazon has it's own checkout and I use paypal for ebay.
• Mauritius
u buy aLot?
At least once a month, sometimes more, depends on what I am looking for. As far as books and movies go, ebay and amazon are usually the best place to shop, but I always check hastings before buying because they sell used books and dvds too and if I can buy here instead of having to have something shipped to me I would rather do so.
• Mauritius
You have been [+ rated] for quality response.
Mycheckfree.com
• Mauritius
wHATS that?
It is a free site where you enter you checking account info. and you can pay a lot of every day kind of bills there. Car insurance, gas, electric, etc. You should check it out, it is really easy!
Thanks for the best response!
@shi_2000_21 (2681)
I haven't purchased anything online, so there is no scope of paying online.
@Aali311 (6127)
saved alot on shippin and postage.
• Mauritius
yaeh!! but u miss online promos.:
@ssh123 (31104)
I ensure that online payments are made through paypal and if shortage of funds are there, I will have it transferred from credit card account. I never used e-gold.
• Mauritius
what is bad with e-gold? open for all.
@ssh123 (31104)
I did not say it is bad. I had no oppotunity and need to open the e-gold account. I will do it in due course.
@Chathura (422)
• Sri Lanka
i use e-gold. can i get a paypal. i am from srilanaka
• Mauritius
I dont think its available for your country. Well to be sure, u have just to visit its website and enter in the support section. www.paypal.com Check if your country is listed and type in the help box. Dont want to dissapoint you but i dont think you'll be able to it. Me, for instance, i have my paypal acccount but i cant make any spending, just receive(what the use?) bcoz i cant add a credit card from my country. Let me know if ever you came to open that account.
HOPE TO TRY PAYPAL AFTERB A FEW DAYS
• Mauritius
Then how are you receiving your cash from myLot? let me guess you have increased the payout to be sent at a later date?
@TDonald (1423)
Paypal
• Mauritius
only and only paypal? wow, lot of paypal users over here.
I prefer paypal cause I never had a problem with them before so to me they are really trustworthy. And just about everywhere on the internet takes paypal
• Mauritius
e-gold takes very high commission and fees. use it if you dont have any other choice, like me.
Mostly with my bank and PayPal
• Mauritius
Well, i use e-currency, if not i would have used paypal but its not available in my country.
@Aali311 (6127)
Mostly paypal, sometimes credit cards if paypal is not accepted.
@somesh1984 (1299)
paypal and e-gold