All the changes at Mylot

@Marie2473 (8519)
Sweden
Have you seen them? What do you think about them. I am still checking them but they look pretty good =) Share your views =)
Home page looks horrible. The rest is okay. However, I really don't know why they bothered changing it. But, they are always doing it for some reason.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
yeah I am sure that they have a reason for it!
@god_spear (498)
well its nice, im glad they are doing somethings to make it interesting. I enjoy here discussing.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
Good, so do i =)
Well, I don't like how the home page looks. I preferred it the other way. I'm sure I'll get used to it though. I don't go to a lot of blogs, but it is nice for other people to be able to use that feature. And it is nice to see the interests of mylotters users showcased more clearly. With time, I'll get used to it. I just wish they had added smiley options!
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
It will take some time to get used to the changes - however I am sure that we will
@babystar1 (4236)
I really like it very much,the change is great. The news on the home page is also great. I now have mylot as my homepage. love it mylot.
@raijin (10373)
I'm still kind of lost to this HTML sorties thing, because I'm not that good in codes. And sometimes the loading takes much longer, I'm having a hard time waiting for it. I just hope that someone would start a post about this, to help us guide through it. Especially in personalizing our own profiles, because I prefer mine that reflects my personality..
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
Why donĀ“t you post one asking forhelp - I am sure that u will get alot of people wanting to assist you!
@sweetlady10 (3617)
Definitely some new features are good. But I think for us it is more important to don't have any glitch in the site. It seems after upgrade the site has been more slow. Also I think our profile stting was better before the upgrade happen.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
The more things they put onthe site, the more slow it will get, Might be strategy from there side
@babystar1 (4236)
I really like it very much,the change is great. The news on the home page is also great. I now have mylot as my homepage. love it mylot
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
I like it to, still havent checked all of it out though =)
@charms88 (7541)
I honestly have to say that I felt like a newbie when I saw the new face lift at mylot. I spent an hour just to figure out how to make my profile page look better. And another hour to browse through all the guidelines and the homepage. I was so used to the old one already. But hey, a few changes now and then won't bored us with the old look. :)
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
I still havent done anything to my profile, I will try it later though =)