Two truths and a Lie- Let's Play

@Caila611 (992)
Ready?? Figure out which one is the lie. First, I live 2 miles from Chris Daughtrey. Second one, I sang in the White House. And last but not least, I lived in Christ Church, New Zealand for three months as a teen. Figured it out? Let me know Ok now it's your turn.
@xParanoiax (6999)
I'll say you sang in the white house, is the lie lol. *hopes I'm right* I guess it's my turn now? That's generally how the game gos -- or at least when I played it. Hmm..I wonder who can find my lie.. I own assorted blades and other dangerous things and know how to use them. My first kiss was at a flea market inside a tent. I love coffee.
@Caila611 (992)
HMMM i think that the love of coffe is the lie! I don't like cofee and I know i'm not the only one in the world that has a distaste for it. At least I'm hoping not.
@Caila611 (992)
You are not right by the way. . .I did sing at the White House and met George W and his girls when they were small.
Aww I'm wrong and you got it lol. I dislike coffee loads. So nah you're not alone..I always thought the stuff tasted terrible -- I never needed anything to help keep me awake anyhow lol.
@carlaabt (3505)
Hmmm I'll say you never lived in New Zealand. And for my three things.... I have cut the hair of a famous NASCAR driver. I lived in the same house from the time I was born until I was 17. I've lived in three different states.
@Caila611 (992)
Well let me see you couldn't have llived in the same house from the time you were born if you lived in three states soI think the living in three differnet states is the lie! Yes i did live in New Zealand for three months!
@carlaabt (3505)
You are right. I've only lived in two different states. In college I lived right on a state line, though, so I could have easily moved into another state at that point.