take a closer look!!!

and tell me, do we look the same, does we have resemblance especially in facial features? he is my adoptive son, but no one noticing it because we look the same! am i right? tell me what you see!
He look's just like you, when people say that he look's like you jus say thank you very much. he is a very cute little boy and look's like he is happy all the time. i bet he smile's at every one when they talk to him.
but the boy is still sooo baby! it changes dramatically as it grows older! certain features change horribly and differently as the one your expectin...mangoes can never bear bananas..and bananas dont look like mangoes..^^
Yes, he looks like you. But sometimes when a baby grows older, his looks becomes different. But people also say that an adopted child would look like his mother while growing older and this may be so because he always sees his mother. I have seen adopted children like these.