aside form reading, what's your habit before going to sleep?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20679)
me, i really do read but aside from books, i also love music. im a huge fan of that. Superb. i like using an earphone so that i can take it to the highest volume i like. i also like writing but these days i took a rest from that cause i feel like im going to be crazy cause of do many thing to do in school. how about you? i might try it myself, y'know.. =)
i just sit infront of my PC, watch anime, listen to music or do some programming until my eyes can't bear the sleepiness.
@msqtech (15226)
that makes it rough then you have to get up and go to bed.
Well, my PC is just on the side of my bed.. not to much bother.. just a single push of a button and off to bed.
@Arkadus (899)
I'm doing the same, anime, music or reading or some such thing but when it comes right down to it my cd player never shuts off. I need ambient noise to fall asleep. Even then it takes a good long while.
@nanayangel (7839)
One thing I do is to read to my son until he falls asleep. Most of the time, I get sleepy doing that. Another is watching Pinoy Big Brother Season 2. I've been watching them every night. I even watch them on their 24/7 channel whenever I set my hand on the tv remote control. I really can't identify the resason why I am into this tv show so much. The first season, I didn't care at all. But before PBB, I listen to music through MYX, a music channel here in the Philippines. I know it's o tv so I should've said watch Myx but I just listen to it while trying to fall asleep. If I'm lucky I get to watch interview of cool artists or a special presentation before going to sleep. Some other time when Franz is still so hyper of course I cannot sleep and ignore him so I play with him until he gets sleepy. The latest thing we did was cut out pictures of fruits from his old worn and torn coloring books, put a little scotch tape on it and stick it to a big tree we made out of cardboard. It's so cute to see one tree with lots of different fruits. Wow, just look at my reply. Things really changed a lot when you're a parent already. And, doesn't your adrenaline get pumped up listening to music with full-blown volume?
@winjzz (159)
I'll take out my sketch book and start doodling. Drawing weird fanciful stuff. Its even worse when i had just read Lovecraft's. All those demonic looking things with tentacles and such. My drawing's kind of bad but that's the last thing i think of as i work the pencil around.
@dopey22girl (3324)
Mostly reading..otherwise I put a movie on and fall asleep with that on, although that can get kind of expensive for the electricity bill. Lol...last night I feel asleep with a Cinderella Story on because it kind of reminds me of s situation I am in now. It's a really good movie! But other than that I just do the normal bedtime stuff, maybe even some homework that I procrastinated on lol.
@msqtech (15226)
I like to go straight to sleep after kissing my wife goodnight. I dont want distractions and I like the bedroom cool.