Clubbing, what's your main goal going into clubs?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20742)
boys? drinks? food? people? or what? me is the music. surround music, i like that. and after that -- food. though i use to drink but not much when im in the middle of the crowd dancing up and down. i feel like im suffocated by their noise and lose my appetite of drinking much.
Goth Chick - Goths do it in Black
I regularly go to a goth rock club, and I love it. The music, the people, the atmosphere, the fun, everything. I will happily dance until the early hours, not too sad for a 55 years old woman - lol
@msqtech (15226)
I think dancing and music is great for all ages I have danced the night away many nights and I am 51.
yep, me too. music is the main reason. especially when i got those nice brand new shiny vinyls contained with "magic" that, surely, will drive the crowd bouncing up and down all night long on the dance floor. it feels..so PERFECT!
not being old enough to "club" around here, i go to all night underage electronic music events, otherwise known as raves, and i go to dance. dance dance dance for hours and hours. and of course, to meet people. mostly i go for my love of the music though. thats what its all about.
@aweins (4203)
i dont like to a club because neither i smoke nor i drink and there is so much of smoke that when u come out of it your clothes all smelly like hell, they r all filled up with smoke. i love to dance n i love music but not at club .
My main goal when going out to a club is to feel the beat through my body and let the music take over. I love to dance. It's such a release.
@msqtech (15226)
I think it was to dance. I dont like it to be to loud to talk though. Dancing is a lot of fun.