Do you have a stuff toy in your bed

By joy
@MGjhaud (20820)
what kind of stuff toy is it? i have a teddy bear. my sister bought it for me. its 6 years old now. i usually put it on my feet part. i like touching it with my feet. =)
@nanayangel (7729)
I don't have any stufftoys in our bed. It's because when our son was diagnosed with pneumonia which may lead to asthma, the doctor told us to get rid of stuffed toys especially those furry ones so we did. And even when I was young, I don't like stuffed toys that much. I would play with Barbie Dolls and Kitchen sets but not stuffed toys. I find them cute and huggable but I don't play with them much. There was actually one incident when I threw them all through our bedroom window. And I got in trouble for that. F unny that you love touching something soft with your feet. My cousin does that too only he likes doing it with blankets and mosquito screens or whatever you call that.
@msqtech (15226)
health is the best reason to make changes.
@MGjhaud (20820)
Really, my cousin is asthmatic too so he don’t have any furry stuff in their house. I like it when there’s something I could rub off my feet when I want to sleep.
Yeah I have a stuff toy. I have a big soft minnie mouse around 5 feet. It nice to have someone beside you even if it has to be a stuff toy. :)
@MGjhaud (20820)
That’s cute, I love Mickey or Minnie mouse. They’re my favorite of all times and having it 5 feet tall is so nice.
• Pakistan
I use my bed pillow to support me when I go to bed and sleep. I think I need the pillow to keep in my side to support my body to keep it in balance. Some people fulfill such requirement using a stuff toy, such as teddy bear you mentioned here. You are using 6 years old teddy bear. You become in habit to use it. What do you do when you away from your home, where the teddy bear could not available? Can you not sleep without this toy? If so then let me say that it is your psychological problem.
@MGjhaud (20820)
no not really, it's just that wherever i stay or whenever i move into a new place, i carry my hotdog pillow and two stuff toys with me. i like sleeping with those stuff toys placed under my feet.
@mabelk (210)
I have Minnie Mouse beside me.. kinda like watching over me hehehe it was given to me as a birthday present. I used to have more but it kinda occuppied a lot of space on my bed so I decided to have only one.. The dearest one ;-D
@MGjhaud (20820)
i don't stuff lots of stuff toys on my bed too, one or two is okay..
If you ask me about that thing and then I have because I cant made to go to sleep if my teddy bear is not on my side while I will go to sleep. I like to hug it. touchig its nose and eyes. ANd i usually put it on my side.
@MGjhaud (20820)
When I feel like touching my stuff toys with my hand, I always rub the lace that is used to be the stuff toys belt because it’s a female bear.
@nadezna (204)
we have dog stuff toys on our bed because i have little kid who like soft things around her that's why i also enjoy it too, having something to hug while im cold in my sleep that's make me more comfortable.
@MGjhaud (20820)
Unfortunately I don’t hug mine I put it at my feet hehe… but my niece likes to hug them when she sleeps.
@dwynne (83)
yes! I have a collection of brown teddy bears but in my bed, it's winnie the pooh that I embrace while sleeping.
@MGjhaud (20820)
My stuff toy is color brown too. :)
@msqtech (15226)
I dont but there is a stuffed pillow. I think the dog would eat a stuffed toy.
@MGjhaud (20820)
So your dog sleeps in your room huh..? :) in my sister’s house there’s two dogs who used to sleeps in her room and they don’t like stuff toys, it scares them especially if it has big eyes. Hehe…