Is it true that first heat and litter puppies wont live long for dogs?

I got the puppy from from my friends when their dogs had puppies. I brought one of them to my house and they somehow brought me rest of the puppies. I had 5 puppies plus one more puppy I already had. Puppies from my friends, they all died the same say. They got skinny, and before you know it, they died. Im really upset about this. Everyone told me that it probably something wrong with the puppies since it was the first heat and the dog's first puppies. I looked up on internet but I really didnt get the answer. Can anyone tell me there is such thing as first littler dont make it?
OK...WHAT WERE THE SYMPTOMS OF THE PUPPIES? DID THEY HAVE DIAREAH OR THROWING UP? WAS THERE BLOOD IN THEIR POOP? WHATS ALL HAPPENED IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING YOU? E-MAIL ME....OR MESSAGE ME ON HERE. AARON_N_ALICIA21405@YAHOO.COM
@firelight (1859)
You ended up with all of the puppies? How old were they, and had they been immunised?
Thanks for your response. Yes, they all end up at my house. I dont know why and how. They were about 3 month old and they never had their shots.
@emeraldisle (13146)
I've known many dogs who have delivered puppies with first heats and the puppies were fine. So that wasn't the problem. Not sure what was but it could have been anything genetic defect to parvo. Unfortunately puppies like any baby is more susceptible to illnesses and once ill can fade very quickly. Sometimes there is no warning what so ever and I know that makes it far harder to deal with.