my sincere apologies tomy fellow mylotters re forum discussion..

@yanjiaren (9050)
I recommended a new forum site to my fellow mylotters as I was introduced by a fellow mylotter...but it has gone..it says account suspended.. I am so sorry on bahalf of myself and all other mylotters promoting this new forum..We try to share useful info with each other but unfortunately this turned out sour.. here is the discussion to all you who responded sincere apologies.. http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/930939.aspx
Guess we live and learn. I really am getting a bad taste in my mouth regarding other sites that pay for posting. MyLot is still proving to be the hands down winner.
I post to 2 other sites that have been successful. I just keep plugging away.
@yanjiaren (9050)
please pm me the links thanks..
@yanjiaren (9050)
Thanks the site is back upo..and i thought they had gone..
@lucalucky (1841)
Don't worry it happen. Itìs normal that you like a site, you use a site then it become a scam site. That's why I am not suggesting too many money sites. Because I don't like suggest a thing and then discover that is a bad suggestion. Next time will be better!
Hmm.. Maybe it's just down for a while? I almost joined. :P
That is a shame! I supppose it is alwasy a risk you take with these sorts of sites. No formal contract or anything like that. And really would it be worth it. Don't feel bad about having recommended it to anyone. How were you to know that would happen? It could have been the one that made you a million!
@yanjiaren (9050)
IT'S BACK up again now lol!!
Pmpl. Well lets see if you get that million!
@y4175317 (204)
the outsider is the first of ten books
@yanjiaren (9050)
it works now lol
@charms88 (7545)
Hi Yan, I was supposed to PM you when I read from that particular discussion that the forum you are referring was suspended. Just don't let it bother you too much. I'm sure most of the responders will understand you. Cheer up :)
@yanjiaren (9050)
thanks guys..
@samrat16 (2442)
Heyy , never mind . Keep up with your posts. I amire your discussions and looking forward to answer more of them.
@CatEyes (2449)
Thigs happen, and it is not like you did it on purpose. We all learn and life just happens. Thanks and no biggy.
@mansha (6301)
okasy thats why I was wondering why you never sent the link. Its always hit and trial with everys ite we see. for new members I alwasy suggest that you should crete a new ID for joining a site and if it turns out to be geniune you can always request to change you email ID . I often do that.