Do your toilets flush automatically after using it?

Here's one hilarious experience my Mom had when she went to Singapore with my Dad. She once went inside a public toilet to poo or to defecate. After doing so, she tried to look for the flush but she just couldn't see where it is located. And now she began to perspire a lot. lol. She said she could even hear those ladies murmuring. They have long been waiting for their turn because Mom in there for about 20 minutes already Thinking of what else she could do, she leaned right very close to the door and the toilet flushed automatically. There, she hurriedly went out and was kinda scared what was it not until she realized her ignorance! lol! My Dad kept on laughing at that time because he didn't tell Mom that the toilets in Singapore flush automatically. When my DAd shared this with us, we kept on laughing about it. lol :) Do you have the same experience like what my Mom had? or even more hilarious than that? LOL :)
HAHAHAHA!! :P Well, I live in Singapore so naturally I know that practically all our public toilets are on automatic flush. I think your Mum was just "unlucky" though. There is a fair number of toilet bowl that has both auto flush and a manual flush. She just didn't get that one. Also, some go by timers. I really hate those... you are sitting there "enjoying" yourself and suddenly it flushes on its own accord! No it is not spooky (well, maybe just a little) but it does irritate you. Hey, stop rushing me, alright? :P
Thanks for the information. That's what I was also thinking if you still have manual flush in Singapore. I never knew about the timer, so probably, the one that my Mom had was the timer flush because when she was done, it didn't flush right away til the time she leaned closer to the door. lol Nowadays, we have those kinds of toilet in some big and popular shopping malls already in the Philippines, like in SM Mall of Asia and even in one comfort room in Cebu Ayala Mall, but not that too rampant still. You guys in Singapore are a lot advanced in the high technologies. COOL! :)
Oh hers could be the sensor version - I missed that out, oops. When you move away from the seat (just standing up even), it flushes. Plain embarrassing especially if you are just adjusting yourself lol. :P Yea, things are a bit more advanced here.. and it's more expensive to live here. *pout*
Thanks for best response! ;-)
One time I was taking my baby cousin into the bathroom at the mall and I was using the toilet. He saw that I didn't flush, and then he began running around the bathroom setting off all the sensors because he was so amazed that they were flushing by himself. He had just begun potty training and was being taught to flush so he always looks for the handle... i thought it was pretty funny. he was so bewildered by the automatic flush
That's cute. At least your baby cousin is learning something new at a very early age. :) Thanks for responding. :)
@OURDEW (4812)
That is a very funny story. Thanks for sharing. I don't have any stories like that, but your story is worth repeating.