The people/person who runs mylot... 87 years old!

Ireland
Has anyone ever clicked on the mylot profile. And did any of yu people notice that it says the mylot person is eighty seven... Is this true or is it the mylot people/person just pulling our legs?
@seamonkey (1981)
I was thinking about this, and I bet it is the combined age of two or three of the founders. Could that be it?
I think you are right. I am also seeing people who are saying they are 7 or 15 or what not, so I think people are just putting in crazy numbers.
@beaniegdi (1966)
I've never seen a link to a profile for mylot owners, where is it?
@disvachic (10123)
It could be or could be one the team members of mylot.You never know.
@CatEyes (2449)
Uh... I had no idea. I will be looking into that one. Are you just pulling my leg? I would not be surprised at all if it is the case, and a 87 year old is in charge.
@Woodpigeon (3710)
I just started at Mylot and have been looking around a little. Since I just signed up, it is clear in my mind that you can enter and birthday you want, as long as you check the box saying you are over sixteen. I have seen some people saying they are only seven!
i hadn't noticed that-i'm going to have to go look now LOL it's probably all the staff using one profile though.
@bgerig (1259)
how can you figure that out? I can't find a 'myLot' profile.