Weirdest or Worst Job?

@KATRINKA (1659)
Years ago, when I was a hostess in a hotel restaurant, I received an odd job offer. I was asked by one of the hotel guests to go into a conference room and throw toast at him. At the appointed time, I walked into the conference room with my tray of toast, and I followed the script the man gave me. I apologized for his not receiving his toast with breakfast that morning. Then he started shouting at me, swearing. I was caught off guard and threw the toast, tray and all, at him. Then I ran out of the room and returned to my post at the hostess station. When his seminar was finished, he paid me $20. The entire argument was taped, and the purpose of this toast throwing was to test the seminar attendees on their ability to remember details. Each time this man conducted the seminar, I threw toast and made $20. One of the easist ways I've ever earned cash. How about you? What is the weirdest or worst job you've ever had?
@wachit14 (3600)
I was a carhop at a drivein movie theatre in college. I worked all year long, even during snowstorms. A lot of people would come in to the drivein rather than go to a motel if you know what I mean. Also, we would have to ask some people to pop their trunk since many tried to sneak in that way. It wasn't the worst job but definitely the weirdest.
@KATRINKA (1659)
Did you get a lot of traffic during snowstorms? Drive-ins are almost extinct now. It's too bad. What other memories of the drive-in do you have?
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
well i spent last valentines day giving enemas to constipated goats Now dont get me wrong, im not a vet but i do like voluntary work
@KATRINKA (1659)
When I first read your post, I thought you were referring to old people in a nursing home. Sorry about that. An interesting way to spend Valentine's Day, to say the least. Gives a new meaning to chocolate. (Sorry! couldn't resist!)