living somewhere else?

@daryljane (3439)
if you where to live somehere else..where would that be and why?
@barnkinney (1343)
i would like to live in a condominium in or near makati. that's where i work, so it would be easier for me, than to travel almost for five hours! and i sort want to live away from my family again. maybe i could have my brother with me, but that would be it.
@daryljane (3439)
really? travelling 5 hours a day going to work is tiresome..i mean, my family live2 hours away from the city, but i choose to get my own place in the city when im at work, i only go home to my family when its my rest days...
@BrainTeaser (1432)
• Pakistan
i would have chosed singapore its really beautiful and clean and the people are good aswell,plus nice earning oppurtunities i wouldnt be sitting on net doing this hehehe.
@daryljane (3439)
haha..you can say that again..
Anywhere but hereee!! LOL. I would love to go back to New Jersey. Be with all my friends and my dad. What can I say, im a Jersey girl. I dont ask for much ^_^
@daryljane (3439)
lol! youre like the ones in Coyote Ugly huh? the jersey girl!