do you like animation movies???

mermaid - i love animated movies...do u??
or is it just for kids??i like anime movies...!! i loved little mermaid...and shrek...n ice age...etc... they wer sooo cute:)
Oh, man... I love animated movies! Especially Disney movies, but all movies in general. I love some of the newer ones... (Happy Feet, Over the Hedge, Madagascar, Monsters Inc., Shrek 1 & 2) and most of the classics as well (Toy Story, Land Before Time, American Tail, Peter Pan, Pinnochio, Lion King, Aladdin... so many more... I am going to go see "Meet the Robinsons" on Saturday
Ah! I bought the Land before time on DVD a few weeks ago, I had totally forgotten what an amazing film it is!! It's a shame they made so many of them though, there's like 12 of them I think, and that ruined it a bit, but the first one is brilliant! and all the other films you mentioned... An American Tail, pinnochio... i think I'll be going on a video renting mission tonight!
@SachseMom (450)
I love animated movies. Before when I was single I would take my nephew or little brother to the movies and see them. Then when they got older I didn't have anyone to take so I had to wait until they came out on video. Now that I have kids we go to all the movies. We went to see Shrek, Ice Age, Ice Age2, Cars, Happy Feet. Plus we get the video when it comes out and my kids love them and watch them over and over! My husband could tell you the movies word for word.
@coolcat123 (4392)
I didn't use to watch animation movies before but once I watched an animated movie named Barbie-And the magic of Pegasus,animated movies I are only movies I have been seeing this month. If you know the name of a few good animation movies name please share it with me. Till now I have watched various animated movies like:- *Barbie and the magic of Pegasus *Barbie of the Swan lake *Barbie as Rupanzel *Barbie fairytopia *Ice age *Sindbad *Shrek *Scooby Doo *Allahdin
@5000ml (1923)
• Belgium
I love animation movies, I don't think they're just for kids! I love Shrek, Ice Age, the Incredibles, Triplets of Belleville, the Lion King, lots!
@honeyangel (1993)
i love these kind of movies aswell,ive got loads of them
@yanjiaren (9050)
Wellmy favourite is Mulan one and Two..I wish I could be like Mulan..dosomething really good for the worldby accident lol..jusstlike she did in the movie..She married a hunk of an army officer in the film too..Mind you they all have happy endings ..I wish life could be like that..
@byfaithonly (10716)
I love Shrek - my grandson and I watch it every time he comes to spend the night. I don't think they are just for kids, there are parts of Shrek a 4 year old doesn't understand but I do.
@chesssy (203)
they are for adults also! to have a good laugh. and some has valuable lessons. i like finding nemo, cars, happy feet :)
@tuptudup (110)
i love anime movies...in fact they r better than most movies...they make u feel good...the right amount of everything...and whatever age we might be...there is still a kid in each of us...so i think anime movies are really good
@tuptudup (110)
i loved watching Shrek 1 n 2....Ice Age 1 n 2....CARs...Finding Nemo...Toy Story 1 n 2......
@aaamm3003 (398)
ya i am an animator and why not i like i love them
@cerium (691)
YES, I do like them. NO, they're not just for kids. But even if an animation movie was meant just for kids, I would turn to the kid side of my personality and watch it. I just like everything about them. Animation, story, voices....etc. They just are too fun watching them. My favorites are always according to the story. I think that The Lion King and Finding Nemo were the best. I also liked Toy Story 1 & 2, The Incredibles, Final Fantasy (which I don't think was meant for kids), Over The Hedge, and I remember another movie which is not very well known called The Brave Little Toaster. I also do like all Disney's classics.
@dzhuul (105)
i love anime from Japan...even more interesting n have been accepted globally....but i love shrek....so funny... :D
Yes. I like animation movies. I have watched Findig Nemo, Incredibales and Hanuman. l love watching them. Ice age is also a good movie to see. It is very good to watch such movies bcoz they relax u and give pleasure.
@ashkar (99)
i love animated movies as well like shrek cars and stuff like that they are much better for some children tho
@FAHAD_1 (53)
• Pakistan
hi there! well.. i like Animation toons also... my favourite toon is DragonBallz. I like that character Vegeta. Infact i love his style! and hey! You are cute too!
I do watching animated movies, Nemo is the best. I love also the old one like cinderella,snowwhite.
@hafiz74 (268)
I don't think so... I like anime movie too... the last watch is Happy feet... its so cute... i like graphic...
@BennyKA (21)
i like and Final Fantasy series!!! that's really cool... and some other like the jackie chan's adventures.
No they arent JUST for kids. I love disney movies and those by dreamworks. I am a HUGE Shrek fan and cant wait for the third one. Exciting. I loved the movie "Happily Never Ever" and I want to see Meet the Robisons. One of my top favorite movies is The Emperors New Groove. I love the 80s cartoons too. And have most on video. Especially Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Ponies and Care Bears. CARTOONS ROCK!
@artguy (1476)
I don't like the cartoony animated movies to much. I like the serious 3D animated movies like "Final Fantasy". Some of the catoony stuff is okay like "A bugs Life" and "Ants".