formule 1!

@lena2000 (2392)
Belgium
So, the season is about to start.. does anyone here watch f1? which team/driver do you support?
I just love the frrrari team, man do they rock. It cant just be te efforts of Michael Schumaccher that they win their whole team rocks. And the only team that can stand up to them is Fernando Alonso's team. And this was roved when he beat him in the last season.
@lena2000 (2392)
• Belgium
Thanks - I'm a Button/Honda fan (this years paint job rocks), but things don't look so good in Aus. Looks like the Super Aguri's are going better than them. I'm really excited about this new season, looks like it's going to be a close one. I think Kimi might be able to win this season, so long as he doesn't drive the Ferrari into the ground like he did the Mclarens. Looks like BMW might be the surprise package of the season and Renault look to be slipping back down the grid. Although I was a Michael fan I think this season might be better for his retirement.
@lena2000 (2392)
• Belgium
@lena2000 (2392)
• Belgium