Paid Referrals

I found a website called FUMMO and they are paying $5 per referral. The reason why they are paying so much is because they are in a prelaunch mode. So it's worth a look after all who doesn't like a couple extra bucks. http://www.fummo.com/?reff=1241
@happylim (660)
$5 per referral is attractive for the beginning but I don't think we can make good money in the long run. To my experience I think the best way to earn money on line is to let money works for us thats making money from money. If you can answer the three questions for my discussion of topic 'Your method to earn money online', I will be much graful and thankful to you. Wish best of luck.
No it probley isn't a good way to make money in the long run. BUT!!! until May it's a couple of extra dollars in the pocket that you don't have to sign away your life for. Like so many internet experiences.
@anggapc (141)
i'm not sure to register on that site. when the site paid ?
They say the pay out is on there day of launch which is May 20th.
I wouldn't join anything that asks you for a password to another account.
@dionmanis (130)
OK i join under you.