15 year old stabs teacher to death!!

@Kylalynn (1773)
South Africa
Yesterday, I read on the news a boy of approximately 15yrs old stabbed his teacher to death. How did this happen. The teacher was a 28yr old woman and the boy stabbed her 14 times while she writing on the blackboard. This happened in front of a classroom full of children. What should be done about this atrocious crime???
I think teachers are the greatest. They are leading our children to one day rule this world. I feel they could never be paid enough for what they do and they definitely deserve to be protected as well. Yes they do need to prosecute this young man. Our school teachers and other workers in the school have to know that they can be protected just as our children. I will have to look this story up I would definitely like to know what was going on in his life to do such a terrible thing. I also know and feel that the other children that were in the class and witnessed this will also need some type of counseling.
@Kylalynn (1773)
• South Africa
I read this article on MWEB NEWS. Mweb is my service provider here in S.Africa. I hope you can also read it. I agree teachers do have to be protected as well as our children. The children in the class must be very traumetised. I do not even know if they have caught the killer yet.
@shorva (923)
this is really horrible. Why is there so much violence in shools right now a lot more than before? I don't understand the youth of today.
@Kylalynn (1773)
• South Africa
I also do not understand why this happens. Thanks for responding.
@polachicago (19075)
I think that this kid was sick and needed help...he shouldn't be in "normal" school. This is main problem in our society, luck of recognition about special need children, or trouble kids that supposed to be placed in special school. More and more the classroom may be change for online study, because soon we are not going to have many people willing to work in schools.
@Kylalynn (1773)
• South Africa
Teaching is a tough job in normal conditions. Now it seems to be getting worse with all the violence in schools. I have no idea of his motivation. If I hear I will let you know!
@stacyv81 (5904)
Did she die? If so he should get first degree murder, if not he should get malicious wounding with intent to kill. Horrible. Why are kids doing this so much lately?
@wachit14 (3600)
What a horrible thing to have to happen. Clearly this boy needs to be prosecuted and tried as an adult in my opinion. I'm all for metal detectors in schools. Some schools have them, but I think all schools should have them.
@Kylalynn (1773)
• South Africa
They are going to have to enforce very strict measures. BANN ALL WEAPONS AT SCHOOLS & IF FOUND ON SCHOOL CHILDREN, THEY MUST BE PERMANENTELY TAKEN AWAY. ALL CONCERNED PARENTS MUST COME IN AND DISCUSS THIS PROBLEM. IT MUST BE KNOWN NO WEAPONS AT SCHOOL OR INSTANT EXPULSION!