Weird question but a good question..

@mjsdls (1840)
If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?
I'll just laugh to it, dumb as it may sound but I actually do this before when I was still in college I tried to fail the subject yet I still passed the subject and even get high grades from the instructor.
@mjsdls (1840)
LOL that was good!
The answer to this depends on the way the question is read. If your intention is to fail, and you succeed to fail, you have failed. If your intention is to fail, and/BUT you succeed, while you have succeeded, you have failed in your quest. Either way, you have failed, but I would never allow the words "can't" or "failure" to be used in our home, because any failure is nothing but an opportunity towards success, if treated the right way. One of my favourite books is one by John Maxwell "Failing Forward". I agree it is a good question - and a weird question.
Then you've successfully failed! Good going ;)
@Rexy_leigh (1189)
A nice try! lol basically, i would still consider it a success for having had the courage to least get into it. and everyone makes a draft, so for that thing, the first try I did was a sensible draft leading me closer to success itself.. :P
Sulk. Pout. Start over. Weird answer but a good answer..
@peavey (16866)
Maybe you succeeded at failing? LOL