snack foods

what kind of snack foods do you eat between meals? i am expecting an honest respose (lol) no "i only eat apples when it's not a meal time" haha. personally i prefer savoury snack foods, nothing too sweet, i like to have breakfast cerials in the evening (porridge with honey in), or chrisps.
@nowment (1758)
Snack foods vary with moods, sometimes it is bananas and apples, sometimes watermelon, sometimes chocolate, sometimes something cake like, sometimes pretzels, sometimes saltines. Sometimes cookies. can also be cashews, or pistachios. Sometimes a piece of toast. It depends on what I may be in the mood for, what may be around, and if I have PMS. Just as the foods I like to eat vary so do my snacks. I will go through what I call my popcorn phase, where mostly I will want popcorn as a snack. other times I will either chew more gum, or suck on a pepermint. Naturaly it is best if I only eat healthy, foods such as grapes, bananas, watermelon, apples, pears, which I love, but I also like the salty and sweet tastes of nuts, and chocolate, and brownies, sometimes I like the creamy taste of a good cheese cake. I do try to keep things balanced so that I eat a brownie, not a pan of brownies, and maybe fruit for next snack, Doesn't always happen, but then it is part of being human. Sometimes I just really like a slice of buttered toast. Odd snack perhaps, but I like the buttery taste, of lightly toasted fresh bread.
mood can often affect how i eat too, though i very rarely go for chocolate lol. i never intentionally eat salty foods, i really don't like salt, but if it's an added ingriedient, and i can't taste it, then i don't mind too much.
@susieq223 (3742)
Ok, honest--I do like fruit and eat a lot of it....along with ice cream, potato chips and dip, peanut butter, popcorn. I usually snack more on salty than sweet, except for ice cream!
i have nothing against those that do eat fruit as their designated snack food, it's just i think people like to get others believe that they are healthy, and i want this to be a nice honest un-healthy topic lol. i love fruit, apples and grapes especially... but when i am in a snacky mood i just want to munch on un-healthy stuff hehe.
@sshazie (253)
My number 1 snack food is chips! lays or ruffles. i could eat them everyday and anytime of the day if i didnt have to watch my weight. i love biscuits too. especially raisin biscuits or blueberry tartlets... ah thinking of them make me wanna snack!! ur so evil!! haha
I like to eat walnuts, almonds, and fruit snakes most of the time. However, chocolate and sweets win out sometimes and they go do the most damage to the body. If I eat 6 small meals a day, I am ok and can stay healthy but on busy days when I don't have time, the bad snaker me wins out and it's junk food time. LOL
@wachit14 (3600)
Honestly, I love salty snacks the best. I love chips (almost any kind) and salted nuts. When I do eat sweets, I usually want to follow up with a salty snack afterwards.