E-Bay Banners In Discussions, What Is Going On ?????????

@mfpsassy (2827)
So I was here this morning and everything looked fine. Well I just came back here this evening and there are e-bay banners all over in the discussions. Can someone tell me what is going on?
@mummymo (23709)
think that the powers that be think we will be more likely to go into ebay from mylot if they put these banners into our discussions than if they are at the top of the pages! I am more likely to ignore them now as they are so in your face and quite irritating! Missing you honey - catch up soon! xxxhugs xxx
@mfpsassy (2827)
I agree quite irritating, I don't use ebay anyway. So the won't get any help from me. Miss you see that you have been here for a little while today
@EvanHunter (4030)
I would say they are looking to pick up some extra cash. I guess thats fine but does that mean we will get paid more??? I doubt it. Anyways wehn I first seen them I thought damn it my web explore has been hacked. After a few more times I realized it wasnt.
@mfpsassy (2827)
I doubt we will get anymore cash either. I thought someone was sabatoging my discussions, until I saw them other places
it is a pain, I don't like it
@mfpsassy (2827)
I agree it makes our discussions look terrible
I don't mind the way it looks. What I mind is that they make the page take longer to load. If this keeps up I may quit mylot!
@mfpsassy (2827)
I haven't had a problem with the pages loading yet. I think the should have picked somewhere else on the page. Maybe if they get enough complaints they will remove them