Race to the finish

@raydene (9875)
Some race horses staying in a stable. One of them starts to boast about his track record. "In the last 15 races, I've won 8 of them!" Another horse breaks in, "Well in the last 27 races, I've won 19!!" "Oh that's good, but in the last 36 races, I've won 28!", says another, flicking his tail. At this point, they notice that a greyhound dog has been sitting there listening. "I don't mean to boast," says the greyhound, "but in my last 90 races, I've won 88 of them!" The horses are clearly amazed. "Wow!" says one, after a hushed silence. "A talking dog."
hahah, that is cute. I rated you another ++, as I always do if I tell you or not. Thanks for the laughter sugar.
@raydene (9875)
Thanks Honey for coming back..I appreciate you being here
@kathy77 (7488)
oh wow this joke was really a great one again thank you Raydene, I enjoyed reading about the talking dog and keep them coming as they are very interesting to read. I shall have to send this one also to my friends and family offline.
@raydene (9875)
Thanks Kathy..Had you in my prayers..Hope things are ok Hug
@mummymo (23707)
ha ha ha - imagine believing a dog could talk lol xxx