Has anyone successfully claimed a blog yet?

@BunGirl (2639)
I tried to claim one of my blogs earlier, but it says I failed the test. I don't know why -- I placed the code they gave me in the blog, so it should have been fine. I've tried it again, but I'm just wondering if there's some bug or something or if I'm the only one having this problem.
Well I feel better now knowing that it might not have been something I did wrong. I was told it wasn't claimed even though I had gone and done exactly what they told me to do. I thought that maybe since I am an internet fool that it was just me. But maybe I did it right!
@BunGirl (2639)
Well, I did it again, just as I had before and it finally said claim approved. Of course, it's still listed as pending because apparently myLot has to review it first, but at least I'm one step closer!
I too have been trying my best to figure this one out. I have been trying since the upgrade. I wish I could help more. I know you have to insert the html code into your blog on your latest entry. But, still no luck for me. If I figure it out, I will pass on the information. What site do you use for your blog? I am trying with Xanga and wordpress.
@BunGirl (2639)
I'm on blogger. I think they must still be having some issues with this feature if we're all having trouble...
@AskAlly (3627)
All I read is that it is all very confusing. I don't have a blog but I was interseted in checking out a few that my friends have. I guess I will just have to be patient.