How to become fat?

@b_rajus (216)
Malaysia
One of my friend is so lean. So how she become fat in a short time? Which type of food she has to take?
@pinokkio (352)
• Bahrain
I wish I knew. I'm pretty thin myself and i'm looking for a way to add some more weight and muscle on my legs and arms. I think bodybuilders eat meat because it has protein and that's how they get the muscles. They eat it in breakfast, lunch and dinner. But the problem is even if you just eat and eat, it doesn't mean you will have a bigger body. Most of the food just goes to your stomach but your legs, arms and other areas remain the same. I really wish I know the proper way of adding meat to all parts of the body.
@b_rajus (216)
Sorry, I am a vegetarian, so tell me the food except meat what i have to take
@pinokkio (352)
• Bahrain
Vegetarian? Good luck! It will be almost impossible to add weight if you don't eat meat. Toby McGuire who was the star in the movie Spiderman had the same problem. He's a vegetarian and they told him you need to look bigger to play Spiderman. He had to train for six months without eating meat and at the end the result is not that good. He still doesn't look big. Meat is the best option.